Any Interest in a HOW-TO Install OS9/OSX/YDL on White iBook? I Can Write One...

Terrence T. Cox yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 12 07:53:01 2002

It took over 28 installs and numerous hours on this group and others
(linuxppc.com, mandrake, etc) to get all the necessary information, but
I have accomplished my goal. I can boot OS9.2.2, OSX10.1.1.5 and YDL2.2
on the same post 2001 white 600Mhz iBook.

There are a NUMBER of pitfalls in installing YDL on this machine, and
more than a few gotchas that don't prevent installation but can bite you
later. If anyone would like me to post this step-by-step guide, I could
write one up.

Post here and let me know!

Terry