Downgrading to php 4.06 - errors

bronto yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 14 12:59:00 2002

Tried this, have a problem:

I did:

./configure \
--with-apxs=/usr/local/apache/bin/apxs \
--with-mysql \
--with-pgsql=/usr/local/pgsql/lib \
--with-ldap \
--with-imap
make
make install

When I do:  /usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start, I get an error:

Syntax error on line 222 of /usr/local/apache/conf/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so into server:
/usr/local/apache/libexec/libphp4.so: undefined symbol:
gss_nt_service_name
/usr/local/apache/bin/apachectl start: httpd could not be started

The 'nt service name' seems strange since this is linux, but I'm
guessing that I need to supply a path to imap.  I'm using
courier-imap, but really don't know what I'm looking for in a path.
Path to imapd?

My apache is down, so I'm stressed now :')

Rob