Kio-mac or Mac On Linux don't work

Andreas Wulf yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jun 16 06:12:01 2002

I have problems with YDL 2.2 and 2.1 and I need to run kio-mac or MOL but there are errors.
(My Machine Is a Power Macintosh 7600/132)(I did a full install multiple times with YDL 2.1 and 2.2)
Kio-Mac doesn't Work and another person is also experiencing the exact same problem:

> > I use Yellow Dog Linux 2.2 and Kio-mac comes with it, but it doesn't
> > work. all what happens when I type in mac:/ or mac:/?dev=/dev/sda6 in
> > the konquer window, is nothing. The little picture keeps turning and
> > the icon changes to the blue smile face but thats about it. When I
> > look in the console where I launched startx is this message:
> > kioslave: ***************SEG FAULT*************
Mac On Linux has the following error:(I have tried different setings in the molrc file)

***** SIGNAL Segmentation fault in thread main-thread *****
>    si_signo = 11, si_errno 0, si_code 00030001
>    si_addr 0x2a. Last RVEC: 0x0 (0)
>    NIP 10037f90
In YDL 2.2 when I boot up and use the graphical login the mouse doesn't work and if a then skip in to the console (Alt+Control+F1)and when I return to X windows (Alt+Control+F7) X window crashes and starts up again.

Can somebody please help me.

Thanks

Calling all cartoon fans!

Garfield keeps millions of newspaper readers laughing over their morning corn flakes...now he's waddling into cyberspace to spread his mirth (and girth)!

You can now get the full-color Garfield comic strip e-mailed to you every day of the week -- absolutely FREE! Just go to http://www.garfield.com/signup/ to register!