Problems with installing ydl 2.2

Agustin Palacios yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 18 08:34:00 2002

hi,

I had a similar problem. I worked out just installing a minimun set of
packages; then I installed the gui inteface just running the package
installer from the command line and added the gui package and it worked.
try that, that would work.

Agustin.

P.S.: if it does not work, try the same but change to the older version of
the kernel.