RPM's or source? (was: Can I upgrade with RPMs?)

John Nelson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 19 14:13:01 2002

Actually, I tried wiping the drives to install fresh and still ended up
with problems.  But I have to agree that the UPGRADE path, not a total
reinstall is the prefered way of handling these things.

-- John