Yellowdog installer just blew away my disk...

John T Nelson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 19 20:43:00 2002

Not so easy in YellowDog.  There is no "upgrade" path from the YDL
installer disk and it gave me many errors trying to install on a
partition with an existing YDL installation.  I decided to just format
the old partition but that bashed the disk.

YDL needs an upgrade path, if only to recover old package information.

-- John