Yellowdog installer just blew away my disk...

Bert Knabe yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 19 17:12:01 2002

On Wednesday, June 19, 2002, at 05:19  PM, Nathan A. McQuillen wrote:

*snip*

> My two cents says that graphical partitioning and mount point creation
> tools for Linux are usually one level of abstraction too many,
> especially
> when the command line tools make so much (more?) sense. There once was a
> great little guide to pdisk and setting up mount points, I think
> available
> with the LinuxPPC Q4 release, but it may now be unavailable.

I believe the guide you are referring to was part of the LinuxPPC 2000
Users Guide. I've got a copy if anyone wants it. It's 1.3 meg.

Bert
--
Have you ever noticed that the more time you have, the less you do with
it?