Install Woes

Cynthia Croy yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 20 13:25:01 2002

Seth,

I'm so sorry - I totally misunderstood your question. 750Mb should be
plenty - I installed BootX on 200Mb with OS 7.5.3. I would then concur
with those who suggested you download it. I purchased my YDL directly
from TerraSoft because I don't have a CD burner, so I didn't have to
worry about functioning ISO images. Are you downloading the image
because you want to make sure it works before you pay for it? You may
wish to inquire of others if they have a PowerCenter with functioning
YDL. I admit this was a point of some anxiety for me - since the
PowerBase isn't supported, I would have thrown away my $40 if it didn't
work. I found testimony of YDL working on the PowerBase before I bought,
but some anxiety lingered. Of course mine is only partially functional -
I haven't figured out how to make it print yet. It's *supposed* to work
. . . .

Let me know how things work out -

Cindy