No dice installing with 9500

Colin Foran yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 20 14:48:00 2002

Hey guys
I"ve been trying to install YDL 2.2 on my 9500 for a few days now, no
luck. The installer always seems to die when its formatting my
partitions. Its gotten to the point now that I dont even care about the
original setup I wanted, I just want to get it installed.
    I'm starting to think that it might be because im using all of the
original hardware, but ive left it going overnight, still no dice. I've
installed RedHat and Slackware on older systems before, and have never
had this slow a time of things.
    Anything sound odd? I'd really like to stick to what looks like an
awesome distribution
Thanks in advance !