video on power book g3/old world

Eric Scher yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jun 22 22:06:01 2002

>Hallo,
>
>any help on getting the aty64 video card to work under the latest ydl =
>relaise ?
>
>Thank you,
>Peter

You know tha kernel argument box at the BootX screen?
Stick this in it and choose the option to save it so you won't
have to keep doing it every time you boot up.

video=atyfb:vmode:14

BTW, I don't know if you tried yet but you can't dual boot YDL and
OSX on old world machines, at least not unless you use a hardware dual boot.
I talked to the guy who wrote BootX in e-mail and he plans to port yaboot to
the old world ROM but that's not exactly a priority for him right now, so
who knows when?