Was Re: apache 1.3.26? OFF TOPIC

Zack yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 24 23:21:01 2002

>and we'll be going on till we get bored.

Not only was I bored a long time ago, my InBox is now full of pointless arguing.  As much as I like to see a good debate, why do people feel it necessary to constantly attack each other *personally*? Like the statement one guy kept making "if you can't do _blank_ then you should be fired!" - he said it in like 4 posts!  Does he have *anyone* working for him at this point?

This isn't meant to be directed at anyone specifically (or personally!), but can't we ALL just get along? :-D

Mailing lists like this one, in general, provide a wealth of information. We are all entitled to our opinion, whether that opinion is based on fact, experience, or just plain speculation.  It is not necessary to attack someone for their ignorance, whether they accept responsibility for their own ignorance or not.

'nuff said...

:::steps off soap box:::

-Z