WILL YOU DAMN EXPERTS TAKE IT OFFLINE!!!!!

Pete Peters yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 25 09:45:01 2002

Did I get your attention? I hope so. Geez, all of you (Chris, Graham, Paul,
Robert, et al) *NORMALLY* have good, insightful, and helpful information to
those of us still learning.

******** HOWEVER!!!!!!!! **************

These opinions/biases/personal attacks/misunderstandings/whatever have
gotten out of hand. I am *NOT* denying your right to have an opinion. What I
(and obviously several others) object to is the
constant-day-after-day-inbox-filling-crap-on-a-single-thread that buries the
original technical issue.

YellowDog is a fine distribution. Dan & crew are wonderful. This list is a
wealth of knowledge on Linux, not just YDL.

I can see one very good reason *NOT* to recommend the distro - these flame
wars. Could y'all *PLEASE* just get along? Fire a few shots, then quit or
take it offline.

Thank you.

Pete