I'm confused...

Lee Creighton yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 25 13:32:01 2002

When I last got YDL, there was an iso image that I could copy onto a CD. So, I have 2.2 up, running, and happy.

I now see the new release, but all I can find are the "original" files. But I'm now over my head -- how do I make a bootable CD from it? I copied all the files onto a CD (the ones in the ppc directory), but it won't boot to it.

So I guess my question is, if I download the 700MB of files, what do I do with them? I can't imagine I have to rpm each one.

--
                        `  ___  '
       | |  \/  |  __ \ (r)	Lee Creighton, Ph.D.
       | | \  / | |__) |     	SAS Statistical Instruments
  | |__| | |  | | |       	Lee.Creighton@sas.com
   \____/|_|  |_|_|      	4120S SAS Campus Drive
			   	      (919) 531-3755
Statistical Discovery Software