I'm confused...

Christopher Murtagh yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 25 13:53:01 2002

On Tue, 25 Jun 2002, Lee Creighton wrote:
>I now see the new release, but all I can find are the "original" files.
>But I'm now over my head -- how do I make a bootable CD from it? I
>copied all the files onto a CD (the ones in the ppc directory), but it
>won't boot to it.

 You can do one of 2 things:

1) Buy the CD from Terra Soft

2) Wait two weeks and download the ISO from their server or a mirror.

 The two week delay is intentional on their part to encourage people to
support the distro. If you have the $$ please buy the CDs.

NOTE: I don't work for Terra Soft, I just want to see that the distro will
continue to be supported.

Cheers,

Chris

--