Qmail

Konstantin Riabitsev yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 26 15:47:01 2002

--=-XD/4ao+mbPlRwPR4ViW2

On Wed, 2002-06-26 at 17:35, mafrota wrote:
> Hello guys,
>=20
> Someone in this list already install qmail on YDL 2.2?
> I need some help to install it on my server.
> If anyone know qmail on YDL 2.2, please, contact me.

If you go here:

http://qvcs-guide.sourceforge.net/SRPMS/current

you can get qmail-1.03-5.7.3_rh7_kvr.src.rpm and rebuild it using the
following commands:

rpmbuild --rebuild --define 'alternatives 0' qmail-*.src.rpm

This should build two packages -- qmail and qmail-initscripts, which you
can then install.

It should "just work", but I've never tried it on ydl. Let me know if
you run into any problems and I'll actually try it when I get home to my
TiBook. :)

Regards,
--=20
 0>  Konstantin ("Icon") Riabitsev