Too Much Good News

Rich Dolinsky yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 27 14:15:01 2002

on 6/27/02 12:58 PM, Clint Weathers at zen_rhino@hotmail.com wrote:

> Ok, Ill help violate the limits on good news even more:

Ditto

2.3 running on an 8600 with 256 megs of ram and 2 4gig scsi hds.  Thats not
whats good.  Install went smooth in video mode.  Whats wierd is I am using
dual monitors and an ATI Nexus 128 pro, and the 8600 has been upgraded to a
466/G3.  Also working is my USB no name after market pci card (that doesnt
work in OS 9)

I am a happy boy.  (This was a fresh install)