Bringing up 2nd NIC card

Ken Schweigert yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 29 12:36:01 2002

You can use the same modules as long as the kernel versions are the same.
Some modules get the version put into them and will only work with that
kernel version.

This more recent message means that you changed the contents of modules.conf
and haven't updated your modules.dep file.  'depmod -a' should fix this.

-ken