yup with the 2.2 cd?

Dan Burcaw yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 29 10:59:02 2002

On Fri, 2002-03-29 at 16:31, Patrick Callahan wrote:
> Is there a way to configure yup to update off my nice new 2.2 YDL CD?

Sort answer: no.  Each new release brings up the ol' upgrade problem
again. Since 2.2 has changed so much, it really throws yup for a loop.
Keep in mind that yup was designed to keep a system updated for security
and bugfixes -- not updated in the sense of keeping it to the latest
distribution version.

That said, we do have an upgrade solution that will let you utilize your
2.2 CD.  I'm working on some server issues today, but should get that
solution posted this weekend.  I've already tested it and it works well.

-Dan