Webcams?

Hugh Caley yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 29 12:17:02 2002

Unknown.  I'm not familiar with that camera.  Maybe it's not Philips-based?

I initially got my information about the camera by doing a general
google search - "linux quickcam pro 3000" or something like that.

Hugh

--
"We can't stop here, this is bat country" - Hunter S. Thompson
Hugh Caley hcaley@pleaseremove.loomer.com