2.1 install problems on 8500

Drew Lane yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 29 12:48:01 2002

I do think you need more than 1GB to do a developer install.

I remember trying to install on a 1.2 GB drive when I first installed YDL
and it just wouldn't work. Although it never gave me an error message
when trying!

After I repartitioned to 4GB it worked fine.

I think the sys requirements are on the YDL web site, but they
may be buried a bit.

Drew