Links

Eric D. yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Mar 31 08:37:00 2002

on 30/3/02 18:04, Robert Brandtjen at rob@prometheusmedia.com wrote:

> On Saturday 30 March 2002 11:25 am, Eric D. wrote:
>> Hi, some interesting URLs that I found today:
>
> here's another one:

And another one:
<http://www.sciam.com/2002/0302issue/0302anderson.html> (The Worldwide
Computer). Cool concept but would be thoroughly illegal with all of the US
Congress & Senate attempts to build "copy protection" into everything (why
are they even trying? To do so would effectively render a computer
ineffective... not to mention, it would give the rest of the world a _huge_
advantage over the US in terms of technology (I guess Hollywood doesn't see
it that way ;))

(& this issue (<http://www.sciam.com/2002/0302issue/0302currentissue.html>)
of Scientific American also has something on my favourite subject, evolution
& where it's <i>not</i> being taught in the US (quite an interesting read me
being a biologist & an educator & all... although, I guess it's biology &
not computers so it's OT... sorry for the natural science bit guys & gals
;))