Links

John Nelson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Mar 31 12:22:01 2002

So what you're saying is that the greed and machinations of Hollywood and
those with vested content interests will undermine, not only the ability
of this country to compete with other nations computationally, but the
very defense and security of this nation (which relies heavily on
computing)?

-- John