yup update sites

nigel kersten yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 6 14:20:01 2002

weird. I've noticed 'yup config mirror' only gives me one choice now,
which doesn't include the main yellowdog site... only the indiana edu
one which is listed on the mirror sites on the YDL site... I'm sure it
gave me more choices initially.

anyway, if you can work out how to use that mirror, I've never had a
problem logging in with 2.2.

nigel