iMac OS 8.6 no boot from Yellow Dog CD

Julio Carranza Sanchez yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 6 15:26:01 2002

--MS_Mac_OE_3103545896_168659_MIME_Part

Hellow I realy apreciate if one of ours can help me, the problem is
that: My
machine cant boot with the Yellow Dog Lnux CD, It have OS 8.6. I was
installed the newest firmware, but that no reslove the boot problem.

Thaks for your atention.

--MS_Mac_OE_3103545896_168659_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>iMac OS 8.6 no boot from Yellow Dog CD</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<TT>Hellow I realy apreciate if one of ours can help me, the problem is =
that: My<BR>
machine cant boot with the Yellow Dog Lnux CD, It have OS 8.6. I =
was<BR>
installed the newest firmware, but that no reslove the boot =
problem.<BR>
<BR>
Thaks for your atention. </TT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3103545896_168659_MIME_Part--