More KDE 3.0 fun

Kimball Larsen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 7 17:12:01 2002

I recently went to KDE 3.0 as well, but my ctrl-alt(option)-fn sequence
works just fine for going to a virtual terminal and back again.

I'm on a 1999 Lombard Powerbook G3 333

To install KDE3, I did a very minimal os install, selecting all the
packages I wanted manually, and then downloaded and installed the KDE 3
packages, satisfying dependancies as I went manually...  Not a real fun
way to do it, but this way I am sure there are no vestigal demons
lurking in the old install of KDE etc.

-Kimball Larsen