Webmin Install

Miguel Danielson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 6 20:07:01 2002

>  >From my experience with this, I found it much easier to grab the source
>and compile.  Had everything functional within a couple hours no hangups.

Are you talking about grabbing the source to Perl and compiling, or
something else?  Sorry if I'm being thick.

Anyone else running Webmin successfully?  I can't imagine that
everyone would need to recompile and install Perl just to get Webmin
up and running, though I suspect these problems are new with v 2.2 of
YDL...