Webmin Install

Kimball Larsen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 6 20:57:01 2002

Miguel:

I posted this once already, but I don't think you got to see it.  Let me
save you the headace of building from source and potentially damaging
your rpm database:

On the Webmin website, there are detailed instructions on how to make
ssl work that specifically address your issue:

http://www.webmin.com/ssl.html

quote: "To install the module, use the commands :
        tar xvzf Net_SSLeay.pm-x.yy.tar.gz
        cd Net_SSLeay.pm-x.yy
        perl Makefile.PL
        make install
        If you have installed OpenSSL from the RPM, you may need to run
perl
Makefile.PL /usr in order to find the OpenSSL library properly."

so all you should need to do is this:
perl Makefile.PL /usr

instead of this:

perl Makefile.PL