Webmin Install

Miguel Danielson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon May 6 21:54:00 2002

I have this really strong feeling I'm annoying the list, but I hope
everyone will bear with me for just a little while longer.

I did see your post before, and I did do what you said.  It worked
marvelously for getting over the issue with not finding openssl, but
now the problem I'm trying to solve is the case of the missing Perl
CORE/ libraries.  If your install went smoothly, then I assume you
have them, which means that your initial install of YDL included them
(or perhaps you're using 2.1 and this is a problem unique to that
version), or that I've done something to exclude them.

Thanks again,

Miguel