PHP won't work with MySQL: help!

Kimball Larsen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 7 17:43:01 2002

The php build that comes with YDL 2.2 is broken.  In order to make mysql
work with it correctly, you will need to build your own php.  In my
case, I am going to go a step farther and build my own mysql, apache,
and php.

If you find that I am wrong, I would love to find out how you fixed it
and save myself the trouble of building from source.

-Kimball Larsen