mount locks my system

Matthew 'Fringe' Duhan yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 8 14:49:00 2002

Nope. Trying to mount an ISO 9660 data CD. Two different ones in fact. One
of them was the YDL 2.2 install CD I created (and no, I did NOT mount it
on MacOS before burning it. I'm aware of the problems that causes).
I searched the archives, BTW, and mention was made of setting the proper
device to cdrom. The archives
(http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/pipermail/yellowdog-general/2002-April/001169.html)
mentioned /dev/hdb or hdc. However, my cdrom correctly shows up as
/dev/scd0.
I've also checked /etc/fstab and it appears to be okay.