mount locks my system

Robert Serphillips yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 8 16:49:01 2002

Are you trying to mount the cd you burned in a drive other than your burner? Some older cdrom drives have
trouble with burned cd's. Are you sure the system is hung. ie can you eject the drive and put in a cd that was not
burned. Maybe the drive can't see the disc and just waiting for a valid one.

-Rob