B&W G3 can't boot YDL2.2

Jay Savage yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 9 13:31:01 2002

Al,

Come to think of it, I think the installer called my HD hde at some point=
=20
during the 2.2 install, too; but I wasn't paying too much attention.  (Ma=
ybe=20
using c during startup to boot off the CD, which is on ATA 1,  causes it =
to=20
number ATA beore ATA 0?)  But your IDE drive should be hda unless you've=20
switched the cables at some point.  Try re-running ybin with hdaX as the =
new=20
yaboot boot=3D value.

--jay