Anti-aliasing in KDE 3

Robert Silge yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 11 13:22:01 2002

Do you have freetype installed? I made that from source and tweaked the line
in "include/freetype/config/ftoption.h".

#undef TT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER

#define TT_CONFIG_OPTION_BYTECODE_INTERPRETER
(from someone on kdelook.org)

Not sure if that's the same antialiasing that is intended, but download the
truetype fonts from M$ and things look real purty. Look for webfonts.sh on
google to get the fonts.

-Rob