xterm: fatal pty error 23 (errno=22) on tty /dev/pts/x

Jerry S. yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 11 20:33:01 2002

Hello,

  I just hit this same problem.  Fortunately I remember reading
  this message, but not until after I had spent a lot of time
  searching YDL's site and google for info on the error.  This does
  appear to fix the problem, why hasn't an update been put out about
  it yet?  I am running on a B&W iBook 300MHz.  Eterm and rxvt don't
  seem to be effected by this either.

  Is there any official word from TeraSoft?  There sure wasn't any
  info on their pages that I could find about it.

  Jerry S.