I can't install YDL2.2 on a Performa 6400

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 14 09:13:01 2002

> Bo Brinkman wrote:
>
> > Usually this error means you don't have enough disk space. Try doing
> > the base install, and then adding any other packages you want later. I
> > do have YDL 2.0 squeezed onto a 700 meg drive (on a PowerPC 6100), so
> > it is possible.
> >
> > Agustin Palacios wrote:
>
> I had the same message, and when I tried a base install it worked, so I
> concluded that the problem was due to not enough space.
>
> Cindy
Though admittedly, I did have trouble adding to the base install using the
CLI.  I ran into countless dependency errors when trying to install KDE and
the like.  I eventually gave up and found a larger HD to use.

Scott

http://www.gmx.net