I can't install YDL2.2 on a Performa 6400

Bo Brinkman yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 14 11:12:01 2002

Usually rpm tells you what unmet dependancy you have, and you just keep
adding rpms to teh command-line until it works. :) In my case, this got
to be quite a lot of packages, and it did take me about an hour to get
it all straight, and I wasn't even installing any gui stuff, just apache
and proftpd...

--
William "Bo" Brinkman                         brinkman@cs.princeton.edu
Princeton Computer Science                 http://www.derandomized.org/