OT: Apple's New xServe - 1U Rackmount Server

Robert Brandtjen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 15 00:22:01 2002

On Tuesday 14 May 2002 11:05 pm, Rob Brandt wrote:
>  Personally I
> think there's a lot more to it than that.  They are in it to make
> profit too, and not play politics; fact is that Linux is cheaper,
> more reliable, and more flexible than Windows is.  Linux is more
> community oriented, as is Europe compared to the US.

The US is it's own community -

Consider this (I love a good conspiracy theory) Bill Gates, and therefor =
the=20
CIA/FBI/NSA have a back door to every Gov server in the world running som=
e=20
flavor of windows -=20

Far fetched  you say? The Brittish sold German Enigma Machines after WW2 =
to=20
3rd world countries - never ever telling them or anyone besides the US th=
at=20
they had broken the code - they did this all through the 50's and into th=
e=20
60's. The Enigma machine was only declassified 20 to 25 years ago. The wh=
ole=20
time, MI5 was "listening" in on Government communiques, think we/they/ MS=
=20
arent now?=20

No, there is no website, to my knowlege, that supports that theory, but I=
=20
certainly think it's plausible, otherwise the US government would not hav=
e=20
allowed the Chineese Gov into the WTO without making them clamp down on=20
piracy.

Always remember The Prince-
--=20
 Robert Brandtjen