IBM jdk needs kernel patch to fix floating stacks problem? LD_ASSUME_KERNEL

Christian Gross yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 16 15:09:01 2002

I gave up and went back to YDL 2.1.  Everything worked on that platform.

I am waiting until the Blackdown sources have upgraded to 1.4.

Christian Gross