OT: Apple's New xServe - 1U Rackmount Server/off topic

Robert Brandtjen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 17 01:39:01 2002

On Thursday 16 May 2002 03:07 pm, Eric D. wrote:
> Food isn't as much of a limiting factor as is everything else relating =
> human activity -- food & land consumption (*luxury* meat consumption (#=
1
> external factor in S American deforestation is McDonalds & co.)), oil &=
 gas
> consumption (& CO2 production). We already are seeing the results of gl=
obal
> climate change & yet people still fail to see the "public good" of the
> atmosphere (as a sink) as a *finite* resource.

Prove it - if you were old enough to have been aware in 1980, you would f=
ind=20
that the same moron chips promoting global warming were then promoting gl=
obal=20
cooling - yep - same exact "scientists" - on that one I go with NASA, who=
's=20
temperature analysis is just slightly more accurate then the pea brain mo=
dels=20
being used by them.

--=20
 Robert Brandtjen