OT: Apple's New xServe - 1U Rackmount Server/Stop

Paul Guba yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 17 05:32:01 2002

Take this somewhere else Please I didn't subscribe to this list to read
moronic rantings.  This is not the place or forum to do so.  If you wish
to continue this do it directly and spare the rest of us on the list the
spam.