recommended video card for quicksilver box?

brad allison yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 17 12:10:01 2002

According to yellowdog's website
(http://www.yellowdoglinux.com/support/hardware/devices.shtml)
"Matrox Millennium I, II, Mystique and G200 video cards are supported
(drivers/video/matroxfb.c) "

Since I couldn't get the nVidia card working and I have a couple extra
Matrox G200 AGP cards (from Intel boxes) I tried replacing the nVidia card
in my Quicksilver.

I tried to boot off the YellowDog CD with the Matrox card in the machine
and got no video sync out of it.

-b

--
                                 Brad Allison