Nvidia support

brad allison yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 17 15:34:01 2002

Also - with the nv driver is there a way to pass a kernel arguement of
video= with the kernel so it boot up into the correct resolution in the
frame buffer?

I need this because I need it to sync to 1024 vertically, so I can switch
it to 1600x1024 when I start X.

I used to use "linux video=aty128fb:1280x1024-16@60" at the boot prompt
with my old ATY card and then have XF86Config-4 bump it up to 1600x1024
when I started X.

-b