Liquid translucency?

Stephen Reiach yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 22 13:46:01 2002

On Wednesday 22 May 2002 03:35, Martin Hill wrote:
> Does everyone else using Liquid see the effects seen here:
> http://newhope.terraplex.com/~dburcaw/snapshot1.png ? I have successful=
ly
> compiled and installed it, and set my control center look & feel option=
s as
> instructed, but only the window borders have the liquid appearance. Nei=
ther
> the menus nor the panel look anything like the snapshot. Is there somet=
hing
> you need to configure correctly in X for this to work?
>
> thanks,

My install of liquid appears like the screenshot.  I didn't have to confi=
gure=20
anything in X.  One thing that comes to mind is going to 'Look & Feel ->=20
Mosfets Liquid' U should have a util just for the liquid theme. There are=
=20
options there to turn transparency off. And to turn the stipples off in t=
he=20
panel and otherwise.  However, mine were on by default.

Stephen Reiach