Call to undefined function: mysql_connect()

Rob Brandt yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 23 15:48:01 2002

Still putting together the pieces of my new YDL 2.2/G3 web server.
I'm starting to transfer over some web sites, and testing several
php/mysql apps, they all result in the same error:

    Call to undefined function:  mysql_connect()

I'm certain that mysql is installed and working as I can browse my
db's in Webmin.  Something else is wrong and I don't know what.
Running phpinfo() says that I have mysql support in the dbx section.
I used the default apache/mysql/php packages as supplied in the 2.2
base distro.

Any ideas?

Rob