sound in Linux

Paul Guba yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 24 19:30:01 2002

Sound rarely works in YDL Linux out of the box if at all.  I wish YDL
would post something on their site so we don't see this message every
week.  Put it in a very obvious place like their home page in big
letters.  No offence to you Bob.  You need to be more specific as to
your particular system.  I have stopped trying myself.  YDL should print
this on there box "Your sound will probably not work."  I do believe
there is a how to somewhere on there site try looking at there "How
to's".  Didn't work well enough for me though.   Good Luck and let the
flames begin.