Compiling Xine?

Stephen Reiach yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 24 23:20:00 2002

I tried the Xine route myself and was dissapointed with the frames drops =
and=20
sounds delays.  Now ive moved to ogle and Im VERY happy.  I get very litt=
le=20
frame drops and the sound is always in sync.  Menus are a definate plus.
Take note the rpms on the ogle site are for G4's only.  They have Altivec=
=20
enabled which wont work for G3 and down.  So in that case you have to com=
pile=20
from source using the --disable-altivec flag to configure.