sound in YDL

Paul Guba yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 25 06:33:01 2002

Yup does work this I can say.  There is also a "How to" on this.
Usually the fix is yup clean, than yup config, than yup update "package"
without quotations please.  Double check at the how to.   Does it give
any other response as to what these dependencies are?  It may be that
you have the wrong name for the package.  You can do rpm -q "package"
and see if a package named that is installed.  Does just plain yup
update work?  This will update everything.  There should not be to much
as 2.2 is relatively a new release.

P Guba