2.4.19-pre8-ben0 kernel support for r128 accelerated X w/YDL2.2

R Shapiro yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 29 13:26:01 2002

I can't seem to find a set of kernel config options that will give me
accelerated rage128 X in YDL2.2 without complaints.  What exactly do I
need here?  In particular, do I want CONFIG_AGP?  If so, do I want the
Apple driver that's listed under that catagory?  Module or included or
shouldn't matter?  Do I want CONFIG_DRM?  If so, do I want the r128
driver that's listed under that category? Module or included or
shouldn't matter?  Do I want DRI enabled in XF86Config-4?  I've tried
_lots_ of combinations but I haven't found a completely successful one
yet.

Any assistance appreciatd -

--
rshapiro@bbn.com