2.4.19-pre8-ben0 kernel support for r128 accelerated X w/YDL2.2

Shawn Coomey yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 29 16:15:01 2002

Rob-
As far as backing up data, I cooked up my own solution that works for me.
Basically, I wrote a small shell script that tars up the directories
that I want to backup (/var/www in my case) and stamps them with the
date:  "21-may-02.tar.gz" for example.  This script also does site
database backup as well to plain text SQL files.

After all this action, the script then does an scp to my Mac OSX box,
where I burn them to CD.
I automate the running of my backup scripts with cron.

Hope this helps.

Shawn