printing, Abiword

David Chart yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 30 11:18:01 2002

On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 19:24, Cynthia Croy wrote:

> Does anyone know what's wrong? I'm wondering what the wrapper shell
> script is. I'm guessing that when I launce Abiword using the last two
> executables, that I'm invoking it directly. When I go through the Gnome
> menu, I don't know. How do I go about running Abiword through the
> wrapper shell script?

You probably have a file called Abiword in your /usr/local/Abisuite/bin
directory. That's the wrapper shell script. Invoke that instead of the
binary, and things should work fine. They generally do for me, and I
build my own Abi. (There are also aliases to the script called AbiWord
and abiword in /usr/local/bin, if you did a standard make install.)

--
David Chart